Hi, I'm Jessica Starr Scott
[ insert back story about purchasing a camera after I had my first child], but for real, I've always been an artistic person. I can not remember a time when I was not creating in some way, shape, or form, whether it be sketching, sewing, painting, sculpting, or photography! Yes, my first real DSLR camera was purchased after my child was born. However, that love and passion was strong well before then. The birth of my child just gave me that extra boost to turn that passion into the business it is today. But that's enough backstory, so here is 10 random fact about me:
- I have three wild and crazy kids, they are currently 13, 10, and 6. They all have saved me in different ways.
- I am married to a car guy, and if you are married to a car guy, you understand.
- I am not a morning person, but I will wake up early for a sunrise session any day of the week.
- I am an animal lover! I have three cats they are named Ash, Misty, and Brock [ Yes, like from Pokémon] as well as two dogs: Rosco and Daisy [I've never watched dukes of hazzard]
- I'm a little of a geek in the sense that I enjoy the occasional anime and video games.
- I love games, any games really. A computer is my go-to; however, I am a big fan of a board or card game as well.
- I went to college for industrial maintenance; obviously, that did not work out.
- I love writing, I hope to one-day complete then publish a book of my own.
- I struggle daily with anxiety and depression, but I love stepping outside my box to meet people who genuinely appreciate my art.
- Best of all, I have 13+ years of photography experience, so you are in great hands!
Now that you know a little bit about me, I'd love to get to know you!